1000 gram Silver Bars Heraeus
Tavex is pleased to offer the cast 1 kg Heraeus silver bar. Manufactured by Heraeus, Germany´s largest precious metals foundry, they are a hallmark of outstanding quality, guaranteed .9999 fine purity, and high liquidity.
By taking possession of this silver bullion bar, you are not only gaining a valuable precious metal fabricated by Swiss engineering expertise, but also an alternative hard currency that has the implicit guarantee of being international accepted by bullion dealers, financial institutions and investors alike.
- This 1 kg silver bullion bar is produced by Heraeus, Germany’s most famous precious metals refinery, and is a cast silver bar with a silver purity of 99.99%. Heraeus is a member of the London Bullion Market Association’s (LBMA) prestigious Good Delivery List for Silver, and the Heraeus refinery has been based in Hanau, near Frankfurt, for over 160 years.
- The front of the 1 kg cast silver bullion bar is stamped with the Heraeus “hand with roses” motif surrounded by the words “Heraeus Edelmetalle Hanau”, with the refiner’s name ‘Heraeus’ and the silver bar’s purity, ‘Feinsilber 9999” imprinted above, and the weight “1000 g” inscribed below. The Heraeus cast 1 kg silver bar is 80 mm in length, 50 mm in width, and has a depth of 20 mm.
- Heraeus 1 kg cast silver bars have their own unique serial number, and all Heraeus silver bullion bars manufactured since 2014 have a silver purity or fineness of .9999.
- For investors intending to buy silver bullion, the Heraeus 1 kg fine silver bar is a perfect choice, as it’s easy to store, portable, and also an affordable entry point to the investment silver bullion market.
- Heraeus is committed to ensuring that all silver used in its silver bar production is sourced from legitimate mines and suppliers that comply with Heraeus’ ethical code of purchasing policy.
|Nominal value||Dimensions||Fineness||Product weight in grams||Silver weight in grams||Silver weight in Troy ounces|
|Heraeus||108.00 mm x 50.00 mm x 20.00 mm||9999||1000.10001 g||1000.00000g||32.15|
The Obverse: At the top of the 1000 gram silver bar is text “Heraeus” and Heraeus’s official stamp. The centre of the bar reads “1000 g”, “silver”, and “999” signifying 99.9% pure silver. At the bottom of the bar is the assayer’s stamp, which guarantees the purity of the silver bar, and the unique serial number.
Reverse: The reverse of the Heraeus 1 kg silver bar is polished and shiny.
Packaging: The 1 kg silver bar comes in a factory sealed plastic package.
Certificate of authenticity: The 1 kg silver bar comes without a certificate of authenticity. The Heraeus official stamp which is present on the bar serves as the certificate of authenticity.
Purity: The Valcambi 1 kg silver bullion bar contains 99.9% pure silver. This means that the bar is exclusively made of pure silver.
When placing an order through our online shop, you can choose to have the products delivered to your local post office or to collect them in person at one of our offices in Stockholm.
Delivery by PostNord: all orders are fully insured and trackable. The package is shipped the same day after we receive your payment and will arrive to your local post office within 1-3 working days.
Self pick-up: you are welcome to come and collect your products at one of our offices in Stockholm the same day we notify you that we have received your payment.